Job Posting: Hyperion Consultant
- Support in the Hyperion application area, in order to address monthly application maintenance tasks, ad hoc user requests, month-end Flash and Financial Consolidation support, and support for several PAR initiatives.
- We need a resource with Hyperion knowledge, specifically Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience, but will also support Planning and Essbase.
- Purpose of this position include delivery of application enhancements and support of steady state activities within the Hyperion application, primarily focusing on the HFM module which serves as the financial consolidation tool for the enterprise. This includes changes to calculations, updates to hierarchy, and other ad hoc business requests, all while meeting expected SLAs.
- Position will also assist in supporting several project delivery efforts that are currently in flight. Position should be experienced with SDLC project methodology. Reports directly to Applications Manager, Finance Delivery.
- Support and contribute to system enhancements with respect to planning, design and implementation processes at a business unit within accepted MGT methodology.
- Support active project timelines, contribute to delivery of projects on budget and on time.
- Own HFM updates/changes/testing, focusing on meeting business timelines related to the Flash process· Technology delivery team (projects, enhancements) as well as maintenance and support of Finance users throughout the month, including month-end finance consolidation.
(Must be able to travel temporarily to client sites throughout the U.S.)
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Application, Computer Engineering, Computer Information System, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, any Engineering field, or related Studies. In the alternative, will accept Bachelor or foreign equivalent plus five years of progressive experience in job offered or related work.
- Ecloud Labs Inc. 120 S Wood Ave, Suite 603, Iselin, NJ 08830
Mail Resume to
- HR Manager Ecloud Labs Inc. 120 S Wood Ave, Suite 603, Iselin, NJ 08830
Should the candidate accept employment with eCloud Labs, Inc., the referring employee will be eligible to receive an award of $1,000.00 for the successful referral.