Job Posting: SAP BI HANA
- Develop and maintain data models using the client’s data modeling strategy utilizing SAP HANA Modeling
- Facilitate modeling sessions and design walk-through reviews with development team members
- Collaborate with business/technology teams to ensure project requirements alignment of business solution definition & technical architecture
- Provide highly innovate and ingenious solutions
- Lead troubleshooting efforts on complex performance tuning problems
- Communicate and articulate model designs to peers, customers and governance teams
- Demonstrate BI (Business Intelligence) Analytical tools skillset
- Develop test plans to ensure quality and accuracy within the CDL solution.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation that captures design strategy across data models
- 1 or more years' experience in global system support
- 4 or more years' experience in Information Technology
- 2 or more years' experience working with SAP HANA Modeling
- 3 or more years working with data warehousing solutions and experience with data warehouse modeling methodologies and tools
- 3 or more years of experience managing a complex database environment including all aspects of architecture
- Extensive hands on experience managing data from multiple data sources like SAP ERP and Non SAP system.
- Basic understanding of SAP ERP table structures of FI and Purchasing modules
- Exposure to at least one of the BI analytical tools (Webi, Lumira, Tableau, Design Studio)
- High degree of ‘learning agility’ with the ability to readily consume and apply new information and concepts with developed analytical problem solving skills
- Good communication skills to articulate model designs
- Strong communication skills, including with employees, clients, senior management and vendors
Qualification Required:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a closely related field.