Job Posting: Sr. IT Analyst
- Identify comprehensive and creative solutions leveraging technology to improve key business processes and solve business challenges. Participate in projects from initiation through execution, delivery, and, production support.
- Stay current with evolving industry trends and the regulatory environment to ensure that delivered systems are state of the art. Identify and implement process improvements to better both the speed to market and quality of the end product.
- Assess system impacts for upcoming changes, define data processing rules, diagnose data quality issues and conduct unit and functional testing.
- Design and implementation of ETL solutions, analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures in Oracle & SQL Server.
- Troubleshoot data issues and performance tuning of SQL queries. Maintain and support existing reports and implementation of enhancements. Create and maintain customized data fields for reporting.
- Data Analysis, Coding & Testing the enhancements for the applications to bring it in-line with the regulatory guidelines every Quarter. Generating ad-hoc reports from database by writing SQL/ Oracle queries as per Business requests.
- Coordinating with Vendors to address technical bugs and functional level deficiencies of their respective products and make sure the Users requirements and specifications are clearly communicated.
- PL/SQL Programming to incorporate the enhancements in the application to keep the logic current & up-to-date. Creating test plan and documenting the test cases for Unit Testing & Regression testing.
- Analysis of changing guidelines for Regulatory filings of regulators such as SEC, CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) every Quarter with the Business users and identifying the impact on the in-house Filing applications.
- Documentation of Business specification and preparing Epics, Stories & Tasks in JIRA for the application changes.
(Must be able to travel temporarily to client sites throughout the U.S.)
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Application, Computer Engineering, Computer Information System, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, any Engineering field, or related Studies. In the alternative, will accept Bachelor or foreign equivalent plus five years of progressive experience in job offered or related work.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a closely related field, With relevant experience of 2-3 years.
- Ecloud Labs Inc. 120 S Wood Ave, Suite 603, Iselin, NJ 08830
Mail Resume to
- HR Manager Ecloud Labs Inc. 120 S Wood Ave, Suite 603, Iselin, NJ 08830
Should the candidate accept employment with eCloud Labs, Inc., the referring employee will be eligible to receive an award of $1,000.00 for the successful referral.