- Perform SAS installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Upgrade the SAS environment and migrate SAS users and their data from lower version to higher version.
- Perform security configuration and management of SAS users, groups, and libraries.
- Involve in code migration and optimization.
- Prepare, sort, merge, stack, update and interleave datasets for analysis of data.
- Set up and maintain SAS disaster recovery management.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- SAS, MS Access, MS Excel, SAS Data Step, SAS Macro, and SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Master's degree in Science, Technology, or Engineering (any) is required. Bachelor's degree in the above fields along with 5 years of experience in job offered or related occupation is acceptable in lieu of Master's degree. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Iselin, NJ and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Mail Resume to
- HR Manager Ecloud Labs Inc. 120 S Wood Ave, Suite 603, Iselin, NJ 08830
Should the candidate accept employment with eCloud Labs, Inc., the referring employee will be eligible to receive an award of $1,000.00 for the successful referral.